Great American Beer Festival 2023
With a legacy of bringing the community together, dazzling tastebuds, and celebrating those who pour their hearts into every pint, the 2023 Great American Beer Festival is an event not to be missed. Over four (4) sessions, attendees will:
- Taste a kaleidoscope of flavors, styles, and innovative beverages from hundreds of breweries from across the nation
- Receive a commemorative, collectible, tasting glass
- Enjoy tons of entertainment, including live music, games, silent disco, karaoke, live music and more
- Partake in GABF traditions, such as the bagpiper event kick-off, giveaways, and daily costume contests
- Speak to and learn from industry experts and brewers via seminars and other educational opportunities
Every year, GABF boasts the highest concentration of American beer on the planet. This year, beer lovers will enjoy beverages poured by the likes of Allagash Brewing Company, Breakside Brewery, Firestone Walker Brewing Co., Russian River Brewing Co, The Lost Abbey, WeldWerks Brewing Co., and hundreds more.
While the star of GABF is beer, attendees will be excited to know that this year, select breweries will also pour the nation’s finest “beyond beer” beverages: hard seltzer, kombucha, mead, and cider. If there’s a specific brewery you’d like to see at GABF, you can nominate them here.
For foodies attending GABF and those looking for a truly special experience, the VIP Experience ticket includes access to PAIRED®, which unites independent craft breweries with acclaimed chefs from across the country, resulting in uniquely designed small bites perfectly paired with craft beer found nowhere else at the festival.
Don’t miss this celebration of beer! Tickets are available for anyone of legal drinking age (21+) at GABF.
Photo: © Brewers Association